6 Sept 2011

Autumnumnumn

Autumnal delights, because summer really is over.



Clockwise from top left: Woven aztec satchel from Urbanoutfitters, £45 - love the stitching.
Green skinny Leigh jeans from Topshop, £38 - it's about time I strayed away from the traditional blue or black and purchase some statement ones. Gotta love green. 
H by Hudson Wexford Chelsea Boots (available at Office), £130.
KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer in cobalt (available from John Lewis), £377.10 - appealing to my lazy side, my love for baking AND my eye for attractive kitchen appliances, I want this. Choose from a range of colours!
Little Swallows fabric from Fabric Rehab, £3.10 per quarter - most recent fabric love, it's 100% cotton, incredibly soft and light.
Back to the Future print by Brandon Schaefer, £35 - the Richard Goodall Gallery had a stand at the London Film and Comic Con back in July and, among others which were also awesome, they were displaying this poster and it's stuck in my mind ever since. Brandon's other artwork is definitely worth a look.
John Lewis sewing machine, £99 - I've never owned a sewing machine and although I massively struggled with them at school, I've got lots of things I want to make so this would be a wise buy methinks. And it's red!
In case you can't see, yes it is a Tyrannosaurus Rex. Dinosaur jumper from Topshop, £26 - sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ta v.much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...