28 Feb 2012

Tuesday's Tees - Team Up

So last week I decided that Tuesdays would play host to my recent t-shirt finds/musings...
Behold, this week's tees!

On the left we have 'Dinosaur Q & A' from Tee and Cake (available at Topshop) - they seem to like dinosaurs (never a bad thing) as they've used them in a number of past t-shirt and sweatshirt designs. I did in fact blog about one as well as buy it when I first set up beard today gone tomorrow and so I greatly appreciate this new dino design!

Topshop has hooked up with some young designers and launched a range of new limited edition tees as part of their NEWGEN collection. For every t-shirt sold, 7 quid of the profit goes to the Centrepoint charity. So, you get an awesome tee AND know that you've helped towards a charity, v.good deal I say. The middle one is Holly Fulton's 'Lips' graphic tee and on the right is Jonathan Saunders' design - my favs from the bunch.
Collaborating elsewhere: Threadless & Gap. There's a handful of tees for girls and guys, I particularly like the two above - 'So into You' and 'Rock Lobster'. And, if you fancy yourself as a bit of a designer or perhaps have a brilliant idea for a t-shirt there's also a competition going on at Threadless to create the next iconic tee!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ta v.much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...