17 Jun 2013

holiday wish list

Less than two weeks to go until we fly to Perugia and I'm pretty excited to say the least. Although my friend assures me that I won't need nice new things for this holiday - we'll be basically lounging by the pool all week wearing the bare minimum as it gets unbelievably hot - I still wanted to make a wish list, because if I did have the money I would buy this stuff anyway.

These floral sunglasses from OASAP - nothing has really filled the void that was left by my favourite sunglasses which broke last summer but I think these would come pretty close.
This sundress  from ASOS - a dress with pockets. Need I say more?
This straw hat from Accessorize - I don't own a summer hat (as a rule, I don't look great in hats) but I'm definitely going to need one in 40 degree heat!
The Hunger Games - I loved the first film and several people whom I trust (as well as tonnes of bloggers, critics) have said this is an awesome trilogy. When better to start than basking in the Italian sun!
This stripy tee from Pull&Bear - gotta love a neon stripe and this tee looks super soft and comfy.
This summery number also from Pull&Bear - I love the colours, the pattern, the shape and basically everything from Pull&Bear.
These coral sandals (orange non?) from Topshop - don't get me wrong I LOVE my office sandals (which have keep me going for the last two summers) but these are v.pretty and it'd be good to have a colourful pair of footwear.
This woven bag from urban outfitters - liking the pattern a lot.
This swimsuit from anthropologie usa - is this not the most fabulous one piece you've ever seen?!
Another pair of sunglasses? Well yes actually, sunglasses are one of my favourite accessories and I would have about 20 pairs if I could.
These shorts from Topshop - loungewear is v.important on hols and these babies only a tenner!

1 comment:

  1. Great wishist, love those sandals. Very jealous of your holiday, sounds like it's going to be a super relaxing one!

    ReplyDelete

Ta v.much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...