10 Jul 2014

good distractions #6

Some things that are keeping me sane now that there's only 37 days to go until the wedding 
(oh my gawwwd).

These fabrics 
So summery! I want them ALL - just think of the dresses! All from The Village Haberdashery.


These exhibitions
 The trouble (not actual trouble) with London is there's so much going on and I always miss stuff. But not these four! Most excellently the Somerset House and British Library ones are free!
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 






This pattern
 A number of bloggers have been v.helpful and posted up links to lots of free patterns, this top from Colette being one of them, so I really need to get on this.







These cakes
 I have massive cravings for summery puds and I haven't baked a cake in months! For shame.
1 // orange polenta cake
2 // key lime pie
3 // raspberry cake
4 // lemon curd and cream layer cake


These dresses
 Ah lovely (sort of) summery cotton dresses.
1 // 2 // 3 // 4


This event
Yes, I am referring to my Hen Do - a fun event involving all my faves where I don't have to organise a single bit of it. The only thing I have to think about is what to wear. Bloody aces!
pic credit



This place
 If there's only 37 days till the wedding that also means that there's only 39 days till the mini moon :)
 Pentewan, Cornwall I can't wait to be better acquainted with you!
pic credit




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ta v.much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...