15 Aug 2014

tomorrow, tomorrow

 I've endured years of people singing that song from 'Annie' to me but today those chorus lyrics finally feel relevant. I love you tomorrow because tomorrow I'm getting married. (Ha! That looks pretty mad in type.)

I'm one big ball of excitement and nerves. My stomach is full of butterflies and I haven't been able to sleep later than 5:30am for the last few days. Almost everything is in order and as you read this I'll probably be on my to Witley (a teeny little village in the Surrey hills) to set up our venue with my nearest and dearest.

It'll be a little quiet on here for the next week or so as after the main event Mitch and I are off to Cornwall for a few nights - a mini-moon if you will. Hopefully it won't rain for the whole of next week!

But anyway, back to tomorrow. I seriously cannot wait for tomorrow and all that it will bring. Thank god it's only a day away ;)








4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hope your wedding day is everything you ever hoped for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow and enjoy your mini moon, fingers crossed that it doesn't rain for you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, I hope you have the most fantastic day and everything goes perfectly! See you on the flip side! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mah Gosh!!!!!!!!! Here's hoping you have a spectacular wedding and an enchanted evening!!!!!!!!! Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Ta v.much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...