7 Oct 2014

goodies from the crafty fox market




Last Saturday my sis and I ventured to Brixton with the Crafty Fox Market in our sights. It was the least busy I've ever seen it (and I've been to a lot of them) probably due to the disgusting weather. I hope it picked up for the sellers in the afternoon and on the Sunday, but as a positive, it made it pretty easy to walk around and have a proper good nose at all the good stuff for sale. I came away with these two gems. This blooming ace dinosaur print by James Barker (which I've actually been admiring for quite some time) and the cute little succulent - complete with hexagon shaped pot! - from Pikku Potin. I'm already looking forward to the Xmas market when hopefully I'll have a bit more money to spend.

6 comments:

  1. Be careful, I would swipe that pot when you weren't looking! Both are so cute and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the pot :) it's such an unusual shape.

      Delete
  2. Did Mitch like planty? Also I do love those dinosaurs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing print- I've been eyeing that up on Oh Deer for ages :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Ta v.much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...